WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Hayley did a great job with our kids. One in particular was not too thrilled about staying with a babysitter she didn't know and afterwards said she had a lot of fun with Haley. She seemed to genuinely enjoy being with them. My son who's 8 months was having a hard time going down for naps on this trip and Hayley was able to console him to sleep. I would definitely hire her again. I think she does a great job.
Terms & Conditions
All About Kids Policies:
- Methods of payment accepted are Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept cash or checks with the exception of gratuity which, at the discretion of the client, can be given in cash directly to the sitter.)
- There is a five hour minimum for daytime bookings and a four hour minimum for evening bookings.
- A valid Visa or Mastercard is required to hold a reservation.
- No client will privately engage in business of any kind with any care provider referred by All About Kids. (Each care provider has signed an agreement with All About Kids that prohibits him/her from doing any additional work for a client of All About kids, past/present, without consent of All About Kids Management.)
- All About Kids reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing client for any reason deemed necessary by management.
- All About Kids reserves the right to cancel any booking without advance notice for any reason deemed necessary by management and specifically if management is concerned for the safety and/or welfare of our care providers.
Due to the high demand and limited availability of our care providers, we respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to cancel your reservation during midweek and non-holiday periods and one week advance notice during holiday periods. Clients who wish to cancel a reservation with less than 48 hours advance notice (one week for holiday reservations) will be billed for full fees for estimated service. A $20 booking fee will apply to all clients for any cancellations regardless of advance notice.