WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We want to thank you so much for such a terrific experience. Dana was amazing! Our kids loved her and they were so excited to see her every morning and play w/ her all day. This is the first trip that we were able to go all day and snowboard and know that the kids were having just as much fun as we were.
We had a bad experience with another nanny service in Tahoe on our last trip. We had made arrangements for a sitter before we left home and when we arrived in Tahoe and called to confirm, we could not get in touch with anyone. So, we were unable to snowboard for the whole trip. We are so happy to have found your service and we will definitely be calling you again and referring friends your way.
Thank you again and please tell Dana thank you as well Have a great day,
Terms & Conditions
All About Kids Policies:
- Methods of payment accepted are Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept cash or checks with the exception of gratuity which, at the discretion of the client, can be given in cash directly to the sitter.)
- There is a five hour minimum for daytime bookings and a four hour minimum for evening bookings.
- A valid Visa or Mastercard is required to hold a reservation.
- No client will privately engage in business of any kind with any care provider referred by All About Kids. (Each care provider has signed an agreement with All About Kids that prohibits him/her from doing any additional work for a client of All About kids, past/present, without consent of All About Kids Management.)
- All About Kids reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing client for any reason deemed necessary by management.
- All About Kids reserves the right to cancel any booking without advance notice for any reason deemed necessary by management and specifically if management is concerned for the safety and/or welfare of our care providers.
Due to the high demand and limited availability of our care providers, we respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to cancel your reservation during midweek and non-holiday periods and one week advance notice during holiday periods. Clients who wish to cancel a reservation with less than 48 hours advance notice (one week for holiday reservations) will be billed for full fees for estimated service. A $20 booking fee will apply to all clients for any cancellations regardless of advance notice.