Napa and Sonoma Valley Rates
— Spring/Summer/Fall 2017
|Midweek Rate (Mon-Thur)||$27/hour for one child|
|Additional Children||$5/hr (Siblings $2/hour)|
|Weekend Rate (Fri-Sun)||$30/hour for one child|
|Additional Children||$5/hr (Siblings $2/hr)|
|Holiday Rate*||$32 for one child/hour|
|Additional Children||$5/hour (Siblings $2/hr)|
*Holiday rates will be in effect for the following dates:
June 30-July 5
The dates are subject to change and management reserves the right to extend holiday periods based on current bookings and availability of sitters.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We liked really liked Gemma. I will pass your name along to other moms and definitely use your services in the future.
GROUP CARE: We provide group care for weddings, private parties, corporate events and more, complete with customized activities for the kids! Rates start at $36/hr per sitter with 1 sitter per 2 to 6 children depending on ages, and date of event please contact us for a quote.
July 4th: Let us watch the kids while you go out and celebrate. Rate for the evening is $40/hr for one or two children and $5/hr for each additional child. Five hour minimum. July 4th rates start at 5pm.
|Additional Appointment Booking Fee (When booked at same time)||$5|
|Travel Fee (per appointment if applicable)||$10|
|Sick Children (requires 24 hour notice)||Additional $4/hour|
It is important to us that you fully understand the applicable rates and fees associated with your reservation, so please be sure to go over rate information when booking your appointment, we are always happy to answer any questions you have!
- Methods of payment accepted are Visa Mastercard or American Express(we do not accept cash or checks with the exception of gratuity which, at the discretion of the client, can be given in cash directly to the sitter.)
- There is a five hour minimum for daytime bookings and a four hour minimum for evening bookings. A valid Credit Card is required to hold a reservation.
- No client will privately engage in business of any kind with any care provider referred by All About Kids. (Each care provider has signed an agreement with All About Kids that prohibits him/her from doing any additional work for a client of All About kids, past/present, without consent of All About Kids Management.)
- All About Kids reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing client for any reason deemed necessary by management.
- All About Kids reserves the right to cancel any booking without advance notice for any reason deemed necessary by management and specifically if management is concerned for the safety and/or welfare of our care providers.
Due to the high demand and limited availability of our care providers, we respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to cancel your reservation during midweek and non-holiday periods and one week advance notice during holiday periods. Clients who wish to cancel a reservation with less than 48 hours advance notice (one week for holiday reservations) will be billed for full fees for estimated service. A $20 booking fee per confirmed date will apply to all clients for any cancellations regardless of advance notice.